BUSINESS RESOURCE DIRECTORY
Empowering Business Success Together
Indian Valley Innovation Hub is curating an extensive listing of local, regional, state, and federal organizations committed to empowering business owners throughout Plumas County. Whether you’re the owner of a start-up seeking guidance or an established business owner, IVIH’s Plumas County Business Resource Directory will act as a platform to navigate all your business support needs. Explore a diverse range of programs, funding options, expert advice, and valuable resources to help your business thrive.
What will the Plumas Business Resource Directory include?
- Financial Assistance: Grants, loans, and funding opportunities available to businesses from support services such as Plumas County Community Grants Program. Information such as statistical data that can be helpful in applying for funding.
- Consultation and Training: Special services offered by the Sierra SBDC, ChicoSTART, and other organizations to help you navigate the road to recovery.
- Operational Support: Information on business sites, event support from Plumas County Chamber Coalition Members such as Indian Valley Chamber of Commerce, Lost Sierra Chamber of Commerce, Quincy Chamber of Commerce, Lake Almanor Area Chamber of Commerce, and Feather River Tourism Association. Workforce development support through Alliance for Workforce Development.
- Networking Opportunities: Connections to other local businesses and potential partners to foster resilience.
Phase One: A Dedicated Resource Directory for Wildfire Impacted Area Businesses
We are currently in the first phase of this critical project, where our focus is on compiling a comprehensive list of resources tailored to the needs of existing businesses and startups within the burn scar areas. Entrepreneurs navigating disaster and economic recovery face unique challenges, our goal is to create a repository of support that will aid in their journey to rebuild and thrive.
Phase Two: A Dedicated Resource Directory for all Plumas County Business Owners
- Building on a Solid Foundation: After the targeted efforts of Phase One, Phase Two of the IVIH Online Business Directory broadens its horizon to encompass all Plumas County business owners. Our initial focus on businesses directly affected by the wildfires has laid the groundwork for a more inclusive resource that aims to empower the entire business community in our county.
- Comprehensive Resource Integration: This phase is characterized by the integration of a wider range of resources into the directory. We’re not just focusing on recovery anymore; we’re looking at sustainable growth and long-term success. The directory will serve as a dynamic resource, offering:
- Access to County-Wide Business Support: From financial aid to educational workshops, businesses across Plumas County will find resources to support their operations and growth.
- Networking and Collaboration Opportunities: Facilitating connections for county-wide businesses to encourage a collaborative and supportive business environment.
- Regular Updates and New Initiatives: Staying current with the latest in business support and development, the directory will be continually updated with new programs, grants, and opportunities.
- Personalized Assistance: Recognizing the diversity of business needs, the directory will offer tools and information for personalized guidance, helping each business find the specific support it needs.
- Engagement and Outreach: Engaging with the local business community is key in Phase Two. We’ll reach out for contributions, feedback, and insights to ensure the directory remains relevant and user-friendly.
- A Vision for Economic Resilience: The overarching goal of Phase Two is to build economic resilience in Plumas County. By providing a robust directory of resources, we aim to foster a thriving, interconnected business ecosystem that can withstand challenges and seize opportunities.
- Join Us: As we progress into this new phase, we invite all Plumas County business owners to engage with the directory, contribute knowledge, and utilize the resources we’ve gathered. Together, we’ll drive the county towards a prosperous and resilient future.
- How You Can Contribute: The success of this directory relies on the valuable input and collaboration of our local business community. If you are a business owner or know of resources that can assist in the recovery efforts, we encourage you to reach out to us.
- Stay Informed: The situation is evolving, and we are working tirelessly to curate the most relevant and helpful information. Keep an eye on this space for updates, and know that we are here to support you at every step.
- Economic Recovery: In unity, there is strength. The IVIH Online Business Directory is more than a tool; it’s a symbol of our collective resolve to emerge stronger from adversity. Join us in this endeavor to revitalize our community’s economic landscape.